KENZO X H&M DESIGNER COLLAB

18:00


A lot of the clothes I own are pieces from H&M. Whenever I go shopping, this is the shop I always stop by and always walk out with a rather large bag, being it clothes or beauty supplies. I always keep my eyes upon the H&M online shop or their Instagram account to keep up to date with the latest news and trends. Around two months ago, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I saw the big news. 

H&M is known for their collaborations with big designers. Each year, a new designer signs up to collaborate with H&M and together they come up with a new collection featuring clothes and accessories for both men and women. The prices of these so called designer pieces are more affordable then what you would pay for an original designer piece, but I still can't afford a piece of such a collection. Last year it was all about the #HMBalmaination (they worked together with the French fashion house Balmain). The famous collection got real fast really popular amongst the world. This campaign was also a big highlight for models Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn. Here are some of the campaign shots of the Balmain x H&M collection:





In the past, H&M has collaborated with a lot of international designers such as Karl Lagerfeld (2004), Roberto Cavalli (2007), Versace (2011), Isabel Marant (2013) and Alexander Wang (2014).

This years collaboration is one with the French luxury house Kenzo. If you don't follow the latest trends on fashion and don't know Kenzo, you might recognize the most famous sweater Kenzo ever designed. The iconic tiger sweater is worn by many celebrities and fellow bloggers. This is one fashion item I always dreamed of and is still on my wishlist! I also really like their recent collection, inspired by 'Jungle Book' (collab with Disney).







This Kenzo x H&M collection launches worldwide on the 3th of November 2016. Kenzo already showed the first looks of the collab on their Instagram page and I'm here to share those with you too. I am so excited for this collection, especially after writing this post. I'll keep you updated! What do you think about the Kenzo x H&M collab? 

 - xoxo - 
Chiara

      



You Might Also Like

0 reacties