H&M BEAUTY HAUL AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS

20:42



Here I am, finally writing this blog post about some of the products of the H&M Beauty Line. Since the launch of the line, I wanted to go out and just buy everything of the range. Especially after I saw how beautiful and modern all the packaging was. I am really into the whole rose-gold vibe H&M has been having in there Home range, along with all things marble. The packaging of the Beauty Line fits right in it and I'm loving it.

The products I picked up from the line are hair and make-up things, considering these are the two main things I love when I'm getting ready in the morning. Firstly I picked up, of course, the sea salt spray. I always wanted a sea salt spray as it makes your curls look extra natural. This spray has a fresh, light blue packaging which only enhances the spray in a positive way. I've used this on a night out to help my curls from the day before to be extra curly and fresh. This product does its job perfectly. It makes my loose curls more crisp, beachy and textured. It leaves a matte finish with a gorgeous scent of flowers but also sweet. The scent also lasts a while because during the rest of the night, I could smell the fresh and sweet flowers which made me very happy every time I smelled it. 


Next to the spray, I also picked up a hairspray because I was in need of one. The perfect timing to test out a hairspray from the H&M Beauty Line. Whenever I buy a new hairspray, I always like to take one that gives my hair more texture but keeps the natural shine and of course keep some bits in its place. H&M has got more than enough hairsprays to choose from. The reason I chose this exact hairspray is because it says what I want in a hairspray. The product is called 'Get a Grip' and provides maximum hold, shine and volume. The volume part is what made me buy this exact spray. My hair is normally very straight and gets flat pretty fast. I use this right after I blow dry my hair upside down (which puts a lot of volume into the roots of my hair already) and after that I spray some of the hairspray onto my roots. This helps to keep the volume I've already added by blow drying my hair in this particular way, but also adds some more volume, and I quite like this part of the spray. I am surprisingly pleased with what these two product did with my hair, so there is no doubt I will be buying more of the hairline soon from the H&M Beauty Line.


Make-up wise, I only bought one item, which is a cream blush (and a brush to go along with it) because I've never in my entire life owned one and I wanted to try out. I've heard some positive things about creme blushes this last year, so why won't I try it myself? In the H&M nearest where I live, there were more then enough shades to choose from. I swatched some of the tester ones and I instantly noticed that there was a slight shimmer in these cream blushes. Not to much but just a hint. This I liked again so after a few minutes, I had one that stood out the most to me and that is the Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Sunny Peach. It looks more pink toned in the packaging, which is white with gold (so classy!), but it comes out lighter then you would expect. The shimmer is really subtle and it overall brings a nice glow to your cheeks. The brush I bought with it is an angled buffer brush, which is just plain black with gold lettering on it. 

After testing these products out for a few weeks, I definitely will be going back for more. I also want to try out some body stuff and more of the make-up, as I only bought one make-up item this time. I hope you liked this post and my first impressions, I will be doing more of these soon. 

The products I bought will be listed (and some linked) beneath along with its price if you are interested.

- xoxo - 
Chiara




Sea Mist Salt Water Spray - Matte Finish €7,99
Get a grip Dry Hairspray - Maximum Hold, Shine + Volume €7,99
Pure Velvet Cream Blusher - Sheer Coverage Natural Finish in 'Sunny Peach' €7,99
Angled Buffer Brush €7,99






You Might Also Like

0 reacties