ON THE RUN

16:57

Today my parents came back from a little trip to Paris. Knowing my mom, she would bring back presents for my two sisters and me. So when they finally arrived we all were excited about what we might get. My sisters got some face masks and creamy body lotion from Craig & Karl  and because my mom knows I'm such a make-up addict, she ofcourse bought me some make-up. But what I got, I was not expecting at all. She bought me the all-in-one travel palette that every girl should have. The Urban Decay On The Run palette...

The first item in this palette is the Perversion mascara in Blackest Black.


Next is the 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil.


The Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing lip gloss in 'Sesso' is a rose/pink lip gloss with some shimmer, absolutely stunning color!


The palette contains six neutral eye shadows; three shimmery and two matte. 

First is 'Dive' which is a metallic rose/gold eye shadow.
The second one is 'Fix', a soft taupe matte.


The third eye shadow is again a shimmery eye shadow with a hint of taupe in it called 'Resist'.
'Dare' is the second matte eye shadow and is a medium brown color.


Last but not least at all is 'Stun', a metallic bronz/light gold shimmery eye shadow. Perfect to turn your day look into a night look. Besides these six eye shadows, Urban Decay has included one more all-over eye shadow in '5050' which is a cool satin, again with a little bit of shimmer.




To finish the all-over look, there are a bronzer  and a blush. The bronzer is a medium kind and a perfect combination along with the vibrant pink, shimmery blush.



This palette is so easy to put in your handbag to touch up your make-up during the day, or when you have to spice it up a little bit for a party that night. Even the packaging is in a gorgeous rose/gold metal, designed with lovely artwork and a huge mirror inside.



So when your doubting to buy or not to buy this palette, you definitely should. It is an easy starter palette but also a great every day palette. I am already obsessed with this On The Run palette only by looking at it!

Let me know what you think about this lovely palette and I will see you soon.

- xoxo -
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties