5 MOST RECENT PICTURES ON MY PHONE

21:13

I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone when i noticed how diverse these were and it made me laugh. These five pictures you are about to see will tell you a little bit about me and my life nowadays.



The most recent picture I have on my phone is one of the beautiful Esteé Lalonde aka Essie Button. I've been watching her video's on YouTube for a while now and I absolutely love her! The reason why this exact image of her finds its place on my phone is because of the haircut. I've been doubting the cut my hair a few inches shorter than I have it now (scroll down for a recent picture of myself) because I don't really know what to do with my hair as I find it a bit boring and plain. I've had long hair for a couple of years now and with the hot weather and it being summer, I want to change some things up a bit. Looking at this picture made me want to cut it so bad but I'm to scared to finally take the step and just do it!


This next image is one of my dog, Mira. The way she was standing there made me laugh. It's like I had to pet her non-stop, all lady like with her paws crossed over. She kept standing there until I stood up myself too. 


The picture of the big doll above was taken last week in Antwerp. After our final test at school, my friends and I were wandering throug the streets as we heard loud music. We stumbled upon this giant that is called ' Oma Reus' or 'Giant Granny'. She woke up from her nap and began to move her eyes, arms and legs and she could even speak. It was so unreal and magical to observe.


This is a picture of myself. I was about to go out for dinner with some friends of mine and I wanted to dress up but not to fancy or anything. The top is from New Look from a few years ago, the jeans are H&M and the shoes are from a local boutique nearby. See what I mean with my hair being plain. When I wash my hair, it dries like this. I think I should maybe curl it more often. 


Last but not least is a picture of me and my boyfriend. He send this the other day on Snapchat and it made me laugh so hard because I don't remember when we took this picture. And yet it explains the relationship we have so well (we have been together for almost five years now). It's a silly picture but that is why I love it so much!


- xoxo -
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties