50 LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

19:04

While I sit here, trying to study ma courses, I tend to lose my concentration and think of all the other things I could be doing that exact moment. It is sunny so I could be lying in the grass sunbathing or have a drink with some friends. And because of that thought I came up with a new blog post. As the title already says, I'm going to make a list of 50 things that make me happy, just because I feel like writing it all down and making me forget my courses I need to study! See you soon!

- xoxo - 
Chiara


1. Freshly washed sheets
2. Chocolate melting in your mouth - I always do this when I eat chocolate
3. Talking to your dog and her reacting to it
4. Going on a long walk - with or without your dog
5. Getting up early whilst no one is outside and it is so silent and fresh
6. Feeling the sun on your face
7. The smell of freshly mowed grass
8. The smell afterwards when it has been raining
9. Waking up before your alarm, knowing you have another half an hour of sleep
10. Having some time for myself when I had a very busy day/week

11. Waking up on a Sunday in the arms of your boyfriend
12. The satisfaction when you've accomplished something
13. The end of a Friday - finally weekend!
14. Long and warm hugs
15. Laughing so hard it hurts and your crying of laughter
16. Falling in love all over again when you haven't seen your boyfriend for a long time
17. Bacon and eggs in the morning
18. People you don't know wishing you a good day/weekend
19. The crisping sound when you step on leaves during Autumn
20. Coming home where it is nice and hot when it is cold outside.

21. Getting a tan
22. Passing a test - I need to pass my driving test soon!
23. Doing something for somebody that makes them happy
24. The smell of freshly baked bread in the morning
25. Visiting my grandmother
26. A full battery on your phone
27. The nice and fresh feeling after a shower - but I hate it on a hot summer day, you sweat again immediately 
28. Hearing a song you know by head on the radio and screaming it out loud - hey, no one can here my
29. Falling asleep to the rain
30. The first snow of the year 

31. A cup of coffee
32. A long and hot bath during Winter - with a Lush bath bomb, please
33. Putting on your PJ's when you come home after school/work and be nice and comfortable
34. Making a dessert and it actually tasting amazing
35. Feeling like a new person in your new clothes
36. The sound when you open a new Nutella jar - I'm addicted to Nutella, seriously!
37. Decorating the Christmas tree
38. Dancing when you are home alone
39. People saying 'thank you'
40. Unexpectedly finding money

41. Falling asleep in the arms of your boyfriend whilst watching a movie - yes, I'm still awake *yawns*
42. Peeling a mandarin in a single peel
43. Waking up, knowing you don't have anything to do that day - #timetobelazy
44. Remembering something you've been thinking about a whole week
45. The feeling of the softest blanket ever against your legs you just shaved
46. The morning of your birthday
47. Descending the plane when you go on holiday - it is only 9 am and it's already 20 degrees Celsius
48. The sweet taste of strawberries in the Summer
49. A new haircut
50. The beautiful face of my boyfriend every time I see him

You Might Also Like

0 reacties