CHRISTMAS FEELINGS

21:00


Since Halloween is over, Christmas is starting to come closer every day. Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year. Not only for the presents you can give to your family but also the decorations, all the lights, the smell of gingerbread, ... This whole festive spirit also reminds me of the warmth indoors whilst it's snowing outside. There is nothing better than hot chocolates, some candles, soft and cosy blankets, all curled up next to your boyfriend (or dog!). 

I've been in a Christmas spirit for a few weeks now, and I will certainly not complain about it. My beddings have turned all soft and cosy. The beddings and cushions I bought at Primark and I also picked up a few candles as well. 


To make my room feel more nice and cosy, I've put up some fairy lights. These lights are the normal standard ones you would put in your Christmas tree, but I wanted something more cosy and not that bright. Cupcake cases are perfect for that vibe you would want to create. The shadows created by the cupcake cases are so beautiful and subtle. They totally complete the cosy feel to the room. 

      

Of course a Christmas outfit has got to be on your list. When I went to Primark (the same day I bought the beddings) I knew the Christmas jumpers were back in stores, so the excitement was high. The grey jumper, gingerbread man pyjama bottoms and fluffy socks are all from Primark and are all so cosy and warm. Everything I want during these days. I know I will be wearing these pyjama bottoms for weeks after Christmas! The last thing I do is paint my nails red. I've bought a gel nail kit a few months ago and the red gel polish came with the set. Not only is this the perfect colour but the gel also lasts for two weeks without any damage to the polish.

      

I hope you are in the same festive mood as I am by reading my blog post. Let me know what you do to get these Christmas feelings!

- xoxo - 
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties