NEW HANDBAG - LA CARRIE BAG

20:59


As the title says, yes, I have got a new handbag! Let me tell you all about it!

Last weekend, I got a text message of a good friend of mine with the question if I had anything to do on Monday. This year, my classes at school aren't that frequent so Monday is one of the days I'm free to do whatever I want. She said she had a ticket leftover for a sale of designer handbags, shoes and clothing. I have never been to such an event so I said yes as I really wanted to have a look, and maybe, also buy some things.

When we arrived at the place of the event, I couldn't believe my eyes. So much colourful and beautiful items to choose from, all for a price you would never be able to find in stores. My friend also told me that everything wasn't available in stores until next summer, so we were going to be the ones with exclusive handbags! We picked up several handbags so that all the other women couldn't steal our favourites. In the end we chose the things we liked the most, but I only had one favourite bag and it is this one, my 'La Carrie Bag'. 


I'm so happy that my eyes fell upon this beauty. I have never had a designer bag like this one, but I know I will take good care of it for as long as I can. 

This 'La Carrie Bag' is like I said, only available from next summer on. It is black and white with black studs all over it (which are quite sharp I must say). This bag also comes with a chain to wear over the shoulder. It closes of with a zipper and inside there are three more pockets for your phone etc. I was also surprised by the weight of this bag! It can only mean it must be of good quality. 


At the sale I also got a new pair of Liu-Jo sneakers and a Guess wallet. I might write a separate post about these two last items. I hope you liked it!

- xoxo -
Chiara






You Might Also Like

0 reacties