CHOKERS ARE SO FETCH - NEW FASHION OBSESSION

18:00


In last week's blog post where I told you everything you need to know about the new Autumn trends, I started off with the 80's and 90's trend. My favourite trend in this category were the chokers. I already mentioned the Instagram account 'Chokers are so fetch' in that post and I couldn't wait for my order to arrive!


I have to say I'm now totally sold on the choker trend, thanks to these super cute and pretty chokers from 'Chokers are so fetch'! The lovely Lieselot Ingels makes these chokers herself with lots of love (you can tell by the silver hearts she put in the envelope along with the chokers). Before she knew, her tiny shop on Instagram became popular amongst fellow bloggers and fashionistas and started to grow day by day. With more than a 1000 followers on the 'Chokers are so fetch' account, her shop is booming and her chokers are selling fast!

The reason why she started to make chokers in the first place, was because she already had a few chokers from other shops and brands, but they never seemed to be the right size, too expensive, poorly made, ... Instead of buying those, she came up with the idea of making her own. These chokers became popular and she had to expand her 'collection' of handmade chokers. Her glitter chokers are the main collection which I find stunning, myself. Glitter chokers aren't that common in other shops and the chokers she makes are rather cheap if you compare them with some chokers from other brands or online shops. She also has some basic chokers such as the black ones which are big sellers in her shop too! When I asked her how she decides between different fabrics and colours, she said that she mainly considers her own style and what she likes herself. I have to stay I like her style very much if I look at all the chokers she has made!


A big plus about ordering her chokers is that she is so sweet and kind! To order, you send her a direct message or DM on the Instagram account here, and she replies as soon as she can. When I made my order, she replied to me within two minutes! She told me that the chokers are made by your own size, so you will have to send the measurements of your neck. She made my chokers that same evening and send them the very next day. Talk about great service!

She also gave me 15% discount on my order which is so sweet of her! Also, when you order three or more chokers, shipping is free - another plus! I also wanted to order the shell choker, but due to the huge demand for this new choker of hers, she couldn't sell these ones anymore (but will soon be back for sale). 


As you can see from the pictures, I ordered three beautiful chokers to add to my collection. (Besides these chokers you see here, she has a lot more styles and colours, so make sure to check out the Instagram page!) First I ordered the wrap choker in silver. This one is really fine and thin and you wrap the tie three times around your neck. With this choker, your look instantly becomes a lot more classy. The tie is so subtle but the tiny sparkles make it stand out a tad more.


My second choker is wider than the other two. It's this old pink one and it is made out of velvet! Remember my previous post where velvet is a trend on it's own? Well, now she has combined those two trends into one. This velvet pink choker will make your outfit more feminine and cute looking. I especially love this choker paired with an off-the-shoulder top!


The third and last choker I ordered is this silver glittery one. It is a tiny bit slimmer than the old pink choker above and I think it is my favourite of the three. I paired all three chokers on top of a black blouse so it's easier to compare, but the silver glitter one makes this blouse or outfit more glamorous and fun. I definitely will be wearing this choker a lot with my basic t-shirts and tops to spice it all up. 


If you are not convinced yet to go and get yourself over to the 'Chokers are so fetch' Instagram account to make your own order, I have a special surprise for you! Lieselot has offered me a personal discount code to share with all my readers and friends so that you can get your beautiful handmade chokers yourselves! When you made your order, just mention my code 'CHIARA IS SO FETCH' to get 15% off! Remember, when you order three or more chokers, shipping will be free as well!

I really hope you liked this post. I promise you will not regret buying her chokers, you'll be sold on this trend instantly! Feel free to share this post with your friends so that they can enjoy the discount code as well! Also tag me in your own pictures wearing one of the chokers, I would really want to see which ones you ordered! A big thank you to Lieselot, for making such beautiful pieces of jewellery, for the nicest service and the lovely discount code!

- xoxo - 
Chiara


You Might Also Like

0 reacties