BISOUS - OUTFIT

18:00


This weekend's outfit is based upon my new T-shirt from Stradivarius. My parents brought this back from their holiday in Spain. I think this T-shirt with the red lips is perfect for a casual date and can easily be dressed up. I paired it with a pencil skirt which is actually also from Stradivarius I bought last year. To make sure the outfit isn't too dressed up I paired it with my black Converse. I know this outfit is quite dark because everything is black but the red accents make the total outfit pop! When I see the pictures it would be nice to also wear a red lipstick to finish it all off! My accessories are the usual as I wear my bracelet and my watch every day. 

- xoxo -
Chiara










What I'm wearing:
Chanel glasses
Komono watch
Trollbeads bracelet
Grandmother's ring
Stradivarius T-Shirt 
Stradivarius skirt
All Stars High top Converse
Longchamp handbag

You Might Also Like

0 reacties