A DAY IN DÜSSELDORF - OUTFIT

18:00


When my boyfriend and I decided to go to Düsseldorf for our anniversary, (I wrote a post about the whole trip if you are interested) I knew it could be cold so I chose to wear a warm and cosy sweater as this is the type of clothing I reach out for the most. I paired this up with some black jeans and my comfy Nikes because we were going to be walking a lot. I also wore my blue parka coat and my boyfriend's black beanie to top the outfit off. 

I know the outfit is almost totally black, but I think black suits everyone and I feel really confident in it! I hope you like my outfit!

- xoxo - 
Chiara

      

      


      


What I'm wearing:
H&M beanie
Chanel glasses
New Look jumper
Zeb (ASTRID by Astrid Bryan) trousers
Nike shoes
ONLY parka
Brandy Melville necklace
Komono watch
Trollbeads bracelet
My grandmother's ring
Backpack from small Spanish boutique

- Sorry for the quality of some pictures, the front camera on my phone isn't the best. :)

You Might Also Like

0 reacties