FIRST EXPERIENCE AT MAC

18:00


A few weeks ago, I remembered I still had a gift card for MAC which my boyfriend's aunt gave me for Christmas. I kept forgetting that I had this gift card, so since it was getting warmer outside, I decided to go to MAC and get lost in their shop. 

Beforehand, I had to decide for myself what kind of product I was going to be purchasing. I could spent 25 euros, which was the value of the gift card. When I was browsing through their products on the MAC website and through my own make up collection, it came to me that I didn't had a good nude lipstick, something I could wear every day. I don't really wear lipstick, but I do always have a chapstick on me because I hate the feeling of dry lips. 


When I arrived at MAC, the counter where the lipstick were was crowded by the make up artists that work there, as well as a lot of girls who wanted a lipstick for themselves. I waited until one of the ladies that worked there came over to me and she asked if she could help me with anything. We talked a bit about make up in general and I explained I was looking for an every day nude. We looked at some different colours and I decided between three of them to swatch. After I tested the colours, I made my pick and went for 'Viva Glam II'. I had to use up my gift card because otherwise the money that was left on the card would not be of any value any more. The lady asked if I maybe needed a lip liner with it. So again we searched for a colour that matched the lipstick. I ended up choosing for 'Boldly Bare', again a nude colour. 



As it was my birthday a week or so after this shopping spree, I couldn't resist to pick up some more MAC goodies. I mentioned that I always carry some kind of chapstick with me. The lady recommended the Lip Conditioner Stick which helps to condition and moisturise the lips and it smells like vanilla which only adds to the luxurious feeling. 


Leaving MAC without one of their eyeshadows was not an option. I picked up a single eyeshadow in the colour 'Cranberry'. I normally tend to go for again more neutral colours, but this time I wanted a more bright eyeshadow that can make the colour of my eyes pop. We chose this cranberry colour due to my green eyes. I have yet to try this eyeshadow but I'm sure that this will matched my green eyes perfectly. To go with the eyeshadow, I also bought a purple kind of mascara, just because I never had a coloured mascara and I'm curious on how this will suit me. 



This was my first experience in MAC and I have to say, I am definitely going back for some more make up when I have some money to spare :) 

If you've never been to MAC, just go in there. Only looking at all the make up made me happy and made me wish I had that much. But I'm grateful for what I have and I can't wait to test out these products! 
- xoxo -
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties