GLASS HOMEWARE - THRIFT SHOP HAUL

18:00


A few weeks ago, I decided to go to the local thrift shop as I was inspired by a few YouTube videos I saw beforehand. Going there, I absolutely had no idea what I would find or what could be available at this shop. My sister went with me, not expecting to buy anything. 

As we arrived at the thrift shop, we immediately saw these little heart plates or bowls, perfect to hold your tiny earrings or even rings. They went straight into our basket and because of these, I had my eyes peeled for more glassware. The style of the things I picked up is really feminine and elegant which I love.




The vase was the next thing I saw and compliments the heart shaped bowls. The metal plate on the picture I bought as well. It has a few scratches but I don't really mind, it was only 50 cents. Besides the vase and the two glass hearts I also bought a tiny bowl (I think it is actually an ash tray) and a big bowl to store some bits I don't have a place for.

All these glass things somehow look the same. I recently bought a glass table at Ikea and they fit perfectly on there. I could have bought more in the thrift shop because you will always find something that is unique or quite rare. 



I also got my hands on a pair of "mom jeans" for only two euros (there was a discount that I didn't know about until I paid and saw the receipt!) but I don't have a picture of those. An outfit post on how I style these jeans will come your way next week! My sister also bought some clothing from this shop, which will be featured in another blog post coming soon. 

We will definitely go back in a few weeks or months because you never know what you could end up with.

- xoxo -
Chiara








You Might Also Like

0 reacties