BACK TO BLONDE - HAIR UPDATE

18:00


For the last few weeks or even months, I've been looking at some pictures from some holidays where I had blonde hair. Since I had my hair cut last summer, I started missing the blonde pieces in my hair. Should I go back to blonde or just enjoy my natural hair colour that I haven't had in a long time?

A few weeks ago I mentioned it to my mom, about me thinking about going back to blonde. She had to go to the hairdressers herself and without even asking me she made an appointment for herself and me two weeks after this conversation. I thought about only cutting my hair if I wasn't sure by then whether to get some blonde bits put in or not.

The day before I had to go, I still wasn't sure what to do with my hair. I went back to the blog posts where I wrote about my haircut from last summer and the last sentence of that post made me decide to go back to blonde: "... and when you are doubting something big or small as a haircut, just do it, it may change a whole lot..."

So right now I kind of have blonde hair. I think it looks really natural and blends in really well with my natural hair colour. I would probably get more blonde bits put in in a few months so my hair gradually gets more blonde to the point where I like it the best.

- xoxo -
Chiara


      

      

      


Sorry for the amount of selfies, but there is no other way to take pictures of your hair :)

You Might Also Like

0 reacties