LFW STREET STYLE 2016 - INSPIRING LOOKS

18:00



This Winter, I've constantly been wearing my knitted jumpers. I have quite the collection of jumpers in various colours and sizes. It is easy to throw on when you're not sure what to wear and with the right accessories, a jumper can easily be dressed up.

The looks I saw on the streets during London Fashion Week two weeks ago, were all about warmth. London isn't the place to visit when you are longing for the sun. At the other hand, it is the place to be when you want to go on a shopping spree and spend all your money at Oxford Street or at Harrods.

The following looks inspire me in a way to combine more of my staple pieces like some black pants, with more unique pieces like a colourful bag or jacket. I could definitely see myself wearing these combos or gladly adopt every single pieces for my wardrobe.

- xoxo -
Chiara







You Might Also Like

0 reacties