URBAN DECAY X GWEN STEFANI REVIEW

18:00


I know it came out several months ago, but before I wrote a blog post about this amazing palette, I wanted to make sure that I tested the palette first before I gave you a review about it. 

I got this Gwen Stefani palette as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend's mom. You can imagine how excited I was to see the modern gold packaging when I opened my present because I had seen and read a lot of videos and blog posts about the new Gwen Stefani range. The packaging on it's own is worth buying these products and totally fits my style. I could not wait to get my make-up brushes out and test this holy new product!

My love for make-up or make-up palettes will never end, especially the Urban Decay palettes. I'm starting a small collection now and I am not complaining. Because I love Urban Decay as a brand itself, I know the eyeshadows are the best eyeshadows there are. They blend very well, they are really pigmented and the shimmer is beyond beautiful. I love matte eyeshadows as well as shimmery ones, which are both included in this palette.


I've been using this palette for the past few months now, and I have to say I am well addicted to it. I use this every single day for my every day make-up look. The neutral colours are very easy to combine and with the shimmer it looks like you've put more effort into your look. The colours 'Skimp', 'Anaheim' and 'Baby' are the colours I go for everyday, but for a more daring look I tend to go for 'Punk' and 'Zone'. I have yet to test out the colours 'Harajuku' and 'Danger' as they are the more vibrant and 'in your face' colours. 

This Gwen Stefani palette has been the most important palette in my make-up collection the past few months. There is also a blush palette, eyeliners and lipsticks from the Gwen Stefani range that I want to try out but for now this will do. I hope you enjoyed :)

- xoxo - 
Chiara








All picture are taken by myself :)

You Might Also Like

0 reacties