NYFW STREET STYLE 2016 - INSPIRING LOOKS

18:00


As it is pouring outside, I'm scrolling trough some pictures of street style looks from New York Fashion Week last month. Street style looks always inspire me to do something more with the clothes I already have, to combine a shirt with that one skirt I never wear for example. Something that really stood out for me were the vibrant colours down the streets of New York. I love New York because the buildings in the background make the city more alive and bright. These looks make me want it to be spring that much more.

I picked some looks that I could see myself wearing during spring and summer. I will definitely be on the hunt for some long skirts as well as more lighter toned clothes in general because black is slowly but surely taking over the majority of my wardrobe. 

I hope you enjoy this post and will be a bit more inspired for upcoming spring. I will be writing some more blog posts with some street style looks from London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week as well, so keep an eye out for that! 

- xoxo -
Chiara











You Might Also Like

0 reacties