MFW STREET STYLE 2016 - INSPIRING LOOKS

18:00


I've never been to Milan but this year I have had the opportunity to go. Every year, my school organises a trip to another country for a couple of days (usually it is 6 to 8 days) to learn more about the architecture. This year the trip is to Milan, but because I split my year into two years, it wasn't an option for me to go with the rest of my classmates. I really wanted to go with them because after this year, they'll all graduate and will have to search real work and I kind of saw this trip as a farewell, not to my friends but just to these four past years we have studied together. I'm sure I will visit Milan someday, being it with my friends, family or boyfriend.

The street style looks of Milan are more intricate than the street style looks of London for example. They aren't the style I normally go for but I managed to find some combinations I liked and again would love to wear myself. Next up is Paris Fashion Week which is the last post in this series of 'Interesting Looks' of spring Fashion Weeks 2016. I hope you enjoy!

- xoxo -
Chiara








You Might Also Like

0 reacties