SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN EINDHOVEN

18:00


Last weekend my boyfriend and I decided to make use of our well deserved wellness weekend thanks to Bongo and my mom. We celebrated our six year anniversary on the first of December so there was no better to way to celebrate than to go on a weekend of relaxing and shopping. We ended up going to Eindhoven which isn't such a long drive. We only stayed for one night and two days in the Pullman Hotel. The hotel is placed in the centre of the city and I immediately saw all their Christmas decorations. I'm a sucker for all things Christmas so it made me instantly happy. 

When we arrived at the hotel, we first went for a coffee at Lucifer Coffee because we were an hour early for our check-in. Once we had our coffee and cake, we got back to the hotel for the check-in  and to drop our stuff in our room. The service at the Pullman Hotel was one of the best I've ever had! The staff were all very friendly and made sure we had the best stay.

After we settled down in our room, we decided to explore the city some more. We only had to cross the streets to end up in a shopping mall in the centre of the city. We spent a few hours in Primark where I surprisingly didn't buy that much. It soon became dark and after our dinner, we went to the wellness part of the hotel to relax and became very sleepy. 

The next morning was a relaxed one. We had our breakfast at the hotel where there was an enormous amount of food options to choose from. This was our last day already so we packed our bags after breakfast to check-out at 12. Some more shopping and walking around town finished off our tiny trip to Eindhoven. 

I managed to vlog a couple of clips so I don't have that many pictures for this post. I hope you enjoy the little montage I made instead. It's also in Dutch in contrary with my blog! Let me know what you think of this video of our weekend and if you want to see more videos in the future! 

- xoxo -
Chiara



You Might Also Like

0 reacties