LOOSE TROUSERS - OUTFIT

18:00


Most of the weekends I spend with my boyfriend. We usually just stay in and watch a movie or catch up on our favourite series. But as the weather is getting better every week, I wanted to go outside and make the best of our day. I offered to go visit something like the zoo or a museum and we ended up visiting the MAS in Antwerp. Whenever I go out nowadays, I tend to bring my camera, just in case I want to take pictures of my outfit at a nice location. As I haven't made an outfit post in a while, I thought this was the perfect time for a new one. 

As the weather changes, my choices in fashion change as well. I don't like wearing skinny jeans when it's hot, but I also don't really want to show off my legs which are way too pale. (I am in desperate need of some self tanner!) The perfect solution for me is to wear loose fitting trousers. They don't cling to my legs, are very light weight and aren't too hot to wear. I still needed a jacket because it's not summer yet and the wind can still be a bit too chilly. My handbag is the one I always go for because it is the perfect size to fit my big wallet, the case for my glasses and my camera. (Exact details of what I'm wearing are at the end of this post!)

Something that caught my eye is the fact that my hair is getting so long now. It is definitely the longest I've ever had. I'm loving it because it is in very good condition and I can do so many different hairstyles but on the other hand I hate. It gets stuck everywhere, I constantly have to brush it because it gets so knotty and it is just annoying to wash and dry it. I'm thinking of cutting it in a few months time and donating it. What do you guys think I should do? I hope you like this post and my outfit! 

- xoxo -
Chiara 










What I'm wearing:
Tshirt - Pimkie
Leather jacket - Zara
Trousers - Local Boutique
Shoes - Converse
Handbag - Guess
Necklace - WE
Glasses - Chanel

You Might Also Like

0 reacties