GOODIEBAG UNBOXING - ANTWERP PRESSDAYS 2017

18:00


Along with the pressdays there are some goodies to take home to test out. I didn't even expect to get so many things for free but I'm so grateful that these press agencies gave us these things. Most of these fun little presents came in the three biggest goodiebags from Yapado. As this was our first stop and we didn't have a car, we had to carry these huge bags all over Antwerp for the rest of the day. If you read the previous blog post, you'll know that we had breakfast at Yapado to start our day. So most of these goodies were food from brands that served for our breakfast that morning.



We had several kinds of drinks in different goodie bags. From our first stop at Yapado, we got a juice from Jus Jus, which are raw cold-pressed juices. Mine was 'The Jus Tox' which had ingredients such as cucumber, ginger and celery in it. If I'm honest, it is not my favourite. There weren't many options left to choose from so I picked this one myself. But somehow the combination of ginger and celery isn't something I like when I'm drinking a juice. Ginger is fine in my tea but not so much in this combo. Besides the juice, we also got a carton of coconut milk from Koko Dairy Free which is great for my smoothies. The Bottlegreen sparkling water is something we got in the goodiebag from Pravda, as well as the three Finleys.


The second goodiebag from Yapado was one mainly by Pure Via. This bag contained different kinds of Stevia sugar, but also some quinoa by Bosto, pasta sauce from the well known Elvea and 12 different tapenades by Nomad Food. When I arrived back home, half of these tapenades had leaked all over the plastic bag, so I threw them away but at least it didn't leak all over the rest of the goodies. 


Yapado gave us a third goodiebag which was filled with all things beauty. The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the bright pink bag were these four (!) cute bottles by Body Fantasies. These body sprays smell so good and can be used as a fragrance, because honestly, they last so long! I put these on to test them after the breakfast and I could still smell them in the afternoon. I gave the vanilla one to my sister because I'm not that keen on vanilla flavours. The 'Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy' is my favourite one out of the four. 



The other things that also came in the pink goodiebag were false lashes by Eyelure and fake nails by Elegant Touch. I've never worn false lashes before so I'll have to practise putting them on. They seem to look very natural and not too long so they will hopefully look nice on me. I have worn press-on nails before but not from Elegant Touch. The nude ones are more my style so I'll definitely be wearing them. Along with the nails there is also a box of acetone remover sachets to help you take off your press-on nails or even gel nail polish. 




Last but not least are these yummy granola bags from I Just Love Breakfast. I've spoken about these before in my previous post but I was happy to see these in my bag! Granola is one of the things I like the most for my breakfast. When we tried these during our breakfast at Yapado, I could already tell that I wanted some more granola of this brand at home. We got two tiny bags of granola. The first one being number seven, which is the organic cashew banana granola, and number five, the organic pecan almond granola. 

These are the main things that we received in the goodiebags mainly from Yapado and Pravda. I'm again really grateful for all these yummy and beautiful presents and I want to say a big thank you again to all press agencies! I'm not bragging in any way, I just wanted to show you guys what I got and what new brands their are. I hope you enjoyed this post!

- xoxo -
Chiara

You Might Also Like

0 reacties